Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello Blogging my old friend...

I'm ready. I hope.

I have my just-lit cigarette. A disgusting habit I know.

I have layers on. Its cold.

I have 3 songs on a list to play. Juanes - Camisa Negra, Little Birdy - Beautiful to me & Shwayze - Buzzin. I am diverse.

This is my first post. One post that people will read. If I quit after this, this one will always remain. Somewhere.

This feeling will never happen again. The feeling of being open to no one. I expect no one to read my blog. I am not sharing this with any friends or family. Just you.

You looking at these words. I want you to feel like everything I type is typed for you. For you to learn. To make you laugh. Or make you think. To make you feel special. You will learn things about me that others know. Things that happen in my head that are sometimes too hard to put into verbal words. You can cringe at my occasional bad grammar. You can wonder if a person like me should be out in the free world. You can force your beliefs on me, if you comment I will read them.


I have a feeling that I will write a few posts at once. Tonight I shall prob write about a zillion. Or I might just write this one.

I don't know. I want to surprise myself.

Now this first one is done. I am now going to do a little about the important characters in my little life. All of them with appointed nicknames.


This is all me. This is all Aune. Pure Auness.


Its not about my friends and family. They factor in but I must protect their identity. Also if I say some bad things about them I dont want them to instantly know that its them if they some how find this.

My 3 songs are up. Now I will cue some more. Light another Ciggi. Read the text message that my phone is going off about. Write the next instalment.


My eyes are open,


Aune

1 comment: